Monday, 26 December 2011

Recollections of 2011 - Postcards from Boracay

(Racer back Crochet Maxi dress - by Sportsgirl, Coral crochet bikini - by Seafolly, Cropped loose loop crochet top - from Dotti, Black lifter bikini top & waisted strap bikini bottoms- from Topshop, Woven floppy wide brim hat - from Boracay, Silver crucifix necklace - from Sportsgirl, Messenger Sling bag - Vintage)
It was four magical days in Boracay and I was basically in my swimmers for approximately 90% of the time we were there. However as for the remaining 10% of the time that I did needed to cover up, nothing was more convenient than my crochet items - currently my most favourite throw overs, other than my beloved chiffon drapes. And this summer, it was really all about the wide brim hats. Who said you can't swing a bit of style in while your at the beach? 

Gosh, Oh how I miss the beautiful soft white sands and the clear turquoise waters in Boracay!

Photography by tymothyjames

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...