Sunday 25 December 2011

Recollections of 2011 - Dusky Favourite

 
(Brass gold Asymmetric necklace - from Dotti, Dusky Front pleated tank - from Glassons, Silver crucifix necklace - from Sportsgirl, Cat wing half frame specs - from Coco Liberace, Black high-waisted denim shorts - from Intoxic, Crochet shorts - from Blue Jade, Woven envelope zip clutch - from Philippines, Messenger Sling bag - Vintage)

 The loose fitted tank top - another basic piece I couldn't let go of this year particularly during all my vacations in Asia. When it's hot and humid, the last thing I wanted to wear was anything that was going to be body fitting and tight. Loose tanks was probably the only type of tops I packed in my luggage. It's versatility was perfect for both night and day occasions. And more recently I've been going mental with anything in coral, orange and dusky tones!

Photography by tymothyjames


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...