Monday 15 October 2012

Dawn to Greater things


(Men's Pale Wheat Cashmere Sweater - from Burberry Prorsum S/S12 Collection, Pleather boyfriend shorts - from Glassons, Vintage knee-high detail stockings - from Glassons, Taupe suede booties - by Dolce Vita.)

Look what the cat dragged in? So it's been a long road to recovery for VU COUTURE GIRL, and during this time I've been juggling to find a balance between my social life, while setting out to find my feet in the fashion industry. In saying so, it's been difficult to manage the spare time for social networking, let alone putting love into my blog. 

This year I finally decided to listen to my heart and pursue a career in Fashion. I've taken off the full time load at University to essentially to seek out my options, and I'm not going to lie, it's been tough one and part of this was jumping between job to job. Excitingly enough, as part of the initial step to support my passions I've also recently taken up studies at FBI Fashion College. Although it meant more on my plate, there was no better time to begin blogging again than to include documenting the adventures of my pursuit.

So over the past few weeks Tim and I have worked hard to put together my blog and it's been extremely exciting to see the results so far, as it begins to take shape. Essentially I hope that as VU COUTURE GIRL evolves, so would my own understanding of where I, myself, belong within the fashion industry. I want to thank you all for your patience during this time and it's great returning to the blogosphere! Feel free to drop me a message/question anytime via the following links. Let the good times roll!

Photography by tymothyjames

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...