Monday 29 October 2012

ASOS 'In your world' Beach Party

 (Sheike Paisley Print Brocade shorts and jacket, H&M woven clutch, Court Couture Suede wedge sandals)

I would like to take the opportunity to thank ASOS.com for the VIP invitation to their 'In Your World' Beach Party held at The Beach Haus to witness the launch of their exclusive Aussie summer collection first hand. I suppose being an ASOS-a-holic payed off hehe and of course it was really a bit of an excuse for pre-weekend partying. Bringing along my favourite plus one Tim, we enjoyed our fair share canoodling amongst the crowd with catchy tunes and a few fresh beverages throughout the night. It was a good opportunity to pull out something fresh and bright to suit the theme of the collection launch with my currently favourite paisley print Brocade shorts and jacket. There's never 'too much' print-on-print when you have touches of yellow neon details and incorporate bright teal to spice up the dull black and white. I've been wildly obsessing over anything with paisley and/or baroque prints this season, and a lot of my print-spiration credits go to Australian SS12 collections such as Josh Goot and Manning Cartell's who have really fed my addiction for intricate yet soft prints! It's looking like water-colour prints are also next on my wardrobe 'hot' list.

Photography by tymothyjames

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...