Tuesday 21 February 2012

Real vs. Steal

(Gold chunky choker - by Lia Maria Couture, Replica Prada baroque sunglasses - from Ebay)

I've kept my eye on certain accessories such as these new babies for a long time... and horahh they've finally arrived at my doorstep with my mailman this morning. My late night online surfing habits has it's pro's and con's, but I love managing to come across pieces I've been looking out for at such great prices. I've been searching far and wide for a basic gold chunky chain choker. Although I have come across one that I did immediately love by Coco Liberace, it was far too unreasonably priced for my liking. I knew with my impeccable hunting skills (well I like to think so haha) I can manage to find something similar at a more a reasonable price. Australian retail prices are just sometimes way too outrageous, that even if I had closed my eyes and purchased the item there and then, it wouldn't have been well-worth the purchase at the end of the day. Determined to find the same particular piece, I knew that with today's resources i.e. the internet, anything is possible to be a more smarter shopper.
The result? Thanks to Lia Maria Couture I've only spent a third of the price of what Australian Retailers are selling for the exact same replica!

And is there really nothing you can't find on eBay nowadays? These replica Prada Baroque sunglasses were a total steal online! They were surprisingly much more well fitted for my face shape than I had anticipated... I've already considered purchasing a few more pairs but in white and turquoise leopard... what do you think?
I immediately fell in love with the original Prada Baroque design a while ago, but after my usual visit on eBay I manage to bump into an exact replica for a ridiculously low price - a price that I didn't even need to think twice before clicking the purchase button haha. Knowing myself, I'm a very seasonal person - I tend to change items such as sunglasses and handbags as often as I change my underwear haha.  I love eBay! And who said you can't wear a replica that looks just as good?


Photography by tymothyjames

4 comments:

  1. Hey LOVE,

    I ADORE your STYLE and your very CUTE blog!
    and your SUPER CUTE
    I was wondering if you would stop by my blog to take a look if you like.
    If you do... Maybe we could follow each other!!!
    Let me know ALRIGHT!!!

    Lots of LOVE,

    ♥ Label me ADDICT ♥
    street-chic-blahhhhh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you gorgeous!!! Please follow for more posts :)

      Delete
  2. Hey I am dying to find those Prada Baroque shades you have for my mother, someone lifted her pair on the train (replica's) and we cannot find them for the life of us! Any help to point us in the right direction would be most appreciated. Thanks, Brandon

    - beecohen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...