Friday 10 February 2012

Little Miss Sunshine

(Vera Moda maki skirt - from ASOS, Suede cut-out crop tank - by Alivegirl, gold smooth double cuffs - from ASOS, Suede platforms - from Rubi Shoes, Faux Ostrich skin envelope clutch - from Landmark, Over-sized turquoise oval ring - from H&M.)

Finally some proper blogging done! I've been holding out a lot on a few of my posts because there's just been a few difficulties trying to collect all the shoots the boy and I have done randomly over the past few months since Christmas. But we're finally getting around to loading some of the photos now, so I'll gradually get around to mixing up my posts a bit finally.

The weather in Sydney had finally picked up, or should I rephrase that, because really the 'sunshine' finally came out to play only briefly over the following weekend. With such a gloomy and wet summer in Sydney this year it's been difficult to find the opportunity to wear something bright and particularly anything feminine and/or flowy. I've been waiting patiently to be able to take my new bright maxi skirt out-and-about of town. Thankfully just over the weekend it was just one of those perfect sunny Sunday's that made you want to take up every opportunity you could, to be outside while it lasted. The boy and I decided to set ourselves a good old fish and chips brunch date at Opera Bar along Circular Quay. Basking in Vitamin D, a lovely refreshing glass of afternoon wine, while enjoying the best of Sydney... it was surely a picturesque location for brunch on such a lovely day. If only the weather could have held up like that much longer.

Photography by tymothyjames

2 comments:

  1. beautiful skirt. Love the colour.xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit here, so pretty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...