Friday 21 December 2012

Melbourne Photo Diary - Rags & Riches

(ASOS Top with slouchy extreme dip back, Bardot leather paneled leggings, Dolce Vita wedge booties, ASOS smooth steel cuffs, Sportsgirl chain)

Feeling like a super hero is an understatement with my extreme dip top. Making lazy days feel seamlessly nonexistent, a good slouchy shirt with added edge is the only thing I resort to lately on a lazy day and a much better alternative than sweatpants. 

"Sweatpants are a sign of defeat. You lost control of your life, so you bought some sweatpants" - Karl Lagerfeld. 

When is Mr. Lagerfeld not right? And who said you can't look fab and fashionable on an off day? So I've taken into consideration to gather up a few basic staples for my wardrobe that was not only used in every way possible for layering up, particularly in winter with different textures, but also for those moments I just wanted to slip on a shirt and leggings on a 'fat' day. And that morning before our long drive home from Melbourne to Sydney nothing could have been more suitable. We all need to be comfortable yet nobody wants to hop off every pit-stop looking like you've been sleeping in you car for days.


Photography by tymothyjames

9 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that Largerfeld quote.
    Great pics, I hope you're having a lovely summer!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. really love your blog, followed you :) I also nominated you for The Liebster Award :) details on my blog, I hope you check it out and follow back :)http://tasiawijayanti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post. Love the clean pictures. And I love tha dog :D

    <3

    Would you like follow each other?:)

    http://thecasualprincess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That grey dress shirt is amazing hun! You look stunning :) So jealous of your Melbourne trip too - I'm touring down there in a few months with my music - got any secret awesome shopping finds I gotta check out?

    Peace, Morgan x

    MojoMade.blogspot.com
    MusicFashionArt made by Morgan Joanel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey LOVE, you look GORGEOUS in those photograhs !
    we have been following each other on my other blog which I now have since moved to start a CULINARY LIFESTYLE BLOG! Well, nothing against DIETICIANS HERE! EXCEPT for calories and delicious gourmet food.. But being true to myself , I still going to continue my FASHION Addiction here…So PLEASE do stop by and support me as I will be following you from my new blog too!!!

    Dimito ♥ Michiyo

    http://deathofalldieticians.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this clothes. Thanks for your share!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your confidence! You look absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...