Tuesday 11 December 2012

Melbourne Photo Diary - The Great Ocean Road Coastal Drive



(Burberry SS12 Mulberry silk blend beaded cardigan, EF faux sheep wool coat, Bardot leather sleeve varsity jacket, Dreverie Denim Cargo's, Nine West point tip flats, Coco Liberace cat-eye half frame sunglasses, Vintage calf leather belt)

While Tim and I work hard on new shoots over the past few weeks, I've taken the time to finally dig up a few long-due snaps I've been hoping to put together particularly for a photo diary from our road trip to Melbourne for sometime now. It was one of the many things I've always wanted to accomplish as part of my long bucket list and that was to drive along the Great Ocean Drive to visit the Twelve Apostles. As part of a birthday treat during the the dead of winter back in August, Tim made it all possible for me as we ventured across Victoria and Melbourne City. Reminiscing back through these photos certainly brought back an abundant of memories from the trip. From the breathtaking views of the scenic coastal line along the Great Ocean Road, to witnessing a stunning sunset over the giant Twelve Apostles formations, to the piercing cold winds followed by long cuddles. I'm glad I ended up sporting a comfortable pair of cargo's for the long drive. The frostily cold weather conditions were almost unbearable so I layered up as many winter friendly combinations from faux sheep wool, to doubling up leather panels and cardi's underneath was the only fashionably ideal way to overcome the cold. Put aside the frost I would definitely re-do the Great Ocean drive in a heartbeat if and when given the opportunity. Stay tuned for more from my photo diary of Melbourne in posts to come this week!
Photography by tymothyjames

2 comments:

  1. I randomly browse blogs on the internet, and that i discover your article to be very informational. I have already bookmark it on my browser, in order that I can read your blog publish once more later. Additionally, i am wondering whether or not or not your weblog is open for link exchange, as i actually need to trade links with you. I don’t normally do that, but I hope that we are going to have a mutual hyperlink exchange. Let me know and have an ideal day! browse around this website

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...