Wednesday 14 November 2012

Vu Couture girl meets Warhol's Children


I would love to thank the team of Warhol's Children, particularly subeditor Rebecca Lay, for my first ever interview and feature on their online magazine this week. It was an absolute pleasure to be part of the online magazine "about other people", and raising questions on fashion I've never really taken a hard look at before. be sure to visit www.warholschildren.me for the full article of my interview, and for plenty more articles featuring other interesting people such as an exclusive interview with my most recently favourite up-and-coming dj, Flume.

Click on the following link below for the full article of my interview: 

Photography by tymothyjames

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...